Friday, October 19, 2012

Hello World...

I'm not sure if I am just giving in, if I'm inspired (see my good friend Jen's blog; http://athomeinthenorthwestblog.com/)  or if I read to many posts on facebook that frustrate me...but I thought it was time to start blogging.  It will be interesting to see how this all turns out.  I will post from time to time and will also try to respond to your thoughts if I am able.  I pastor a church and run Young Life in our community...my wife (high school sweetheart) and I also own two coffee shops.  But, one of the most important things I do in my life is that I am a father to 4 incredible kids...I love them, and I want to father them well.  So, if I don't respond right away, those are some of the reasons why...

One of my favorite quotes is, "Our fear should not be in success, we should fear succeeding in the wrong things."  I've heard it attributed to a few different people...but what a great thought.  What are you trying to succeed in; is it working? What are you living for; are you happy?

I look forward to exploring life and faith with you...this will be a fun journey!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! And thanks for the plug for my blog!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete