Saturday, October 20, 2012

How are you living your life?


Last night, I took my kids to a high school football game...it was raining hard, cold, and the team we were rooting for took 2nd place in that game. :)

Cooper (my 7 year old son) remembered he had a pair of gloves in his pocket, so in a stroke of shear genius...put those babies on.  He used those gloves for the purpose they were made to be used.

It reminded me of a talk I've given for years to teens and adults through Young Life and the church...are you living your life the way it was designed to be used?  Do you think you were created for a reason or is your worldview one of chance/accident and survival?  What if you didn't come from a pool of primordial soup, but you came from a designer, who designed you for a purpose?  What if that purpose was to be in relationship with that designer?

My hope in this blog is to provide some questions and thoughts that will help you consider some questions of life and faith...I'm convinced more than ever that who or what you decide your god will be, will shape your life and how you live it.
-Rhyan


"The unexamined life is not worth living..."
-Socrates

No comments:

Post a Comment